Aetna Navigator is a members-only website that offers health and personal benefits information, self-service features, interactive tools – and much more. When you register with Aetna Navigator, you'll have your own home page that shows your health fund balance, recent claims and who is covered under your plan. There's also a direct link to DocFind, the online provider directory. Plus, you can take advantage of:
- Self-service features – to request ID cards, print claim forms and make changes to personal information such as email addresses. You can even print temporary ID cards to use while you wait for your permanent card to arrive.
- DocFind® – to look for in-network providers in your area. See the next section for more about DocFind.
- Cost of Care – to get the estimate average costs of medical procedures, office visits, tests, diseases and conditions, and prescription drugs.
- Compare Hospitals – for help selecting a hospital for a surgical procedure.
- Simple Steps to a Healthier Life™, an online wellness program that lets you complete a health risk assessment, receive a health score and tailored reports, and participate in healthy living programs according to your particular health risks and needs.
Aetna Navigator also provides you with up-to-date, reliable health information through links to Intelihealthsm, Aetna's award-winning health web site and Healthwise Knowledgebasesm, an innovative decision-support tool.
How to Register
You may register for Aetna Navigator by visiting www.aetna.com and selecting New Members: Register on the home page. Then, just follow the steps that are outlined below.
- Enter information to verify that you are an Aetna member:
- Aetna Member ID number (from your ID card) or Social Security number
- Name (full first and last name)
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Select a user name, password and security phrase.
- Enter you email address and how you would like to receive notifications about your benefits (paper or email).
- Finally, just agree to terms and conditions and you are ready to use Aetna Navigator.
Take a site tour.